Tuesday, November 25, 2008

New Bunnies!!

I finally got my Blue eyed white Mini Rex buck yesterday!!!! He is a really really nice rabbit. I am planning on showing him next year. I had the oner to go to the rockton show with Annette, she was interested in a broken Castor and the owner was selling this fellow with the Bkn Castor and there was me "ill take the buck, ill take the buck!!". So Annette housed him for a while and sold him to me for $15 with breeding privllages to her as well. He is FULLY PEDIGREE'D!!






We've called him Balder Pig!










I also bought a little Blue Holland Lop doe from Annette. Shes partcailly pedigree'd. So far shes been a nice little doe. Very curious. She escaped on me last night, i had to search threw the whole barn and ended up finding her burried in the straw, little rascal! Her ears havnt quite loped over
yet, there on thier way though!
Havnt decided on a name for her yet.
Update - named her Rascaile

1 comment:

Dana said...

i like your bunny mini rex thingy whatever it is but i think you should think about getting a pro photographer like me.
so that your customers can get a better look at you bunies...anways jesse i will see tomorrow and call me