Sunday, November 9, 2008

Rockton Show!

Annette from At Home Pets asked if i wanted to tag along with her to the rockton show. I took the offer and went up to rockton yesterday!

It was a really fun experiece, we learned some new things, like how to hold a show rabbit(mini rex), and how to pose a holland, i also learned that there are only six recoized colours in the polish, and there is only a few harlequin breeders in Ontario(CONGRATS to annette for becoming on!).


I have a little more breeding to do down the line before i get to show anything....

I knew i was going for 2 hollands but ended coming home with three rabbits. Annette was interested in a broken castor mini rex doe but you had to buy it in a pair with a BEW mini rex buck. I immediatly said that I would take the buck and after alot of convincing she got the pair. Now he's at her place for now as we are sharing him.... i LOVE this buck, he is really nice.

Yeterday was the best experience i had in a long time, it was REALLY fun, thanks Annette!

2 comments:

Annette said...

you might want to link to my site. :) Always a helpful thing that. :)

http://athomepets.blogspot.com

But your first blog looks good! :)

Annette said...

I was indeed my pleasure though Jesse. It was fun to share the day with you and to talk bunnies! :)